Sales Operations Lead
Spread Good Career Karma
We help over 2.5 million workers navigate their careers every month through advice and coaching. Since 2018, we've been fortunate to build a fantastic and dynamic team from 3 co-founders to over 200 team members in 10+ states and 14+ countries and our mission is not close to done yet. We plan to rapidly grow our product team by the end of 2022. We are excited to bring on a Sales Operations Lead to contribute to our next evolution of growth!
Career Karma is backed by the world’s top investors like Ycombinator, Top Tier Ventures, Initialized Capital, Softbank, Google Ventures and Kapor Capital (to name a few), and just raised $40 million in Series B funding! We're a diverse organization with a philanthropic mission. Career Karma's culture has a pulse and a heart beat, so we'd love to see your contribution to this community.
Business Development Team
Be a founding member of Career Karma’s business development team! Join us as we partner with the most exciting and influential companies to foster growth and development for their workforce through education. Today’s workforce needs increased access to learning options to upskill/reskill so that they can address the business challenges of tomorrow. Join us as we help companies cultivate a culture of learning in order to elevate the lives of their people.
If you’re a process-oriented, data-informed, project management wizard who is looking to build a scalable and repeatable sales flywheel from the ground up, this is the job for you. If you’re a creative thinker who looks to innovate and imagine new ways to solve problems, this is the role for you. If you’re the type of leader who wants to help develop systems that allow people to be the best at the work that they do, this is the team for you.
Join us in connecting the world's talent with their next opportunity
- Work from anywhere. We are a fully remote company that values asynchronous work—you can work anywhere, any time. You’ll have the space you need to promote balance in your life - Grow with a balanced team. We value diversity and inclusion, and we believe representation matters. Join us in promoting voices of all backgrounds as we promote yours. - Enjoy the ride. We are a hyper-growth company with the mission of empowering a billion people in a decade. Be part of our growth as we continue to scale our impact. - Innovate for tomorrow. We are engaged leaders who are ready to experiment, iterate, and be resilient as we help workers navigate the ever-changing employment landscape. - Funded for the future. We are backed by world-class investors with proven records of identifying and funding some of the most innovative companies. With their support, we are able to pursue rapid growth while maintaining a bias toward frugality in achieving our mission. - Startup, but don’t stop your life. Though we are just getting started, we offer the competitive benefits you would expect from any investor-backed Silicon Valley company.
How you will help us fulfill our mission:
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development to design and implement sales processes and strategies - Establish and iterate on the buyer’s journey through data-informed insightsOwn all things related to sales tools including CRM, ZoomInfo, and Outreach - Drive regular business reviews with leadership to evaluate success and align upcoming opportunities (includes preparing presentations that allow for data-informed discussions) - Evaluate qualitative and quantitative data to optimize sales processes and fine-tune strategies - Work with the Marketing team to create collateral including one pagers, decks, etcWork with the Product team to ensure the CK experience is aligned with the needs of customers
Why we value you:
- 2+ years proven track record in building and growing sales operations for B2B sales. - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. - You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen. - Forward-thinking, analytical and problem-solving mindset. - Drawn to building off of ambiguous and unsolved problems and creating order out of ambiguity. - Quantitative & analytical mindset with strong attention to detail. - You balance creativity and accountability. - Decision making is data-informed. - You’re kind, collaborative and humble.
- Experience in an education technology company, particularly dealing with higher education institutions and/or large enterprise companies, will be very valuable. - Passion for developing people, leading and managing high-performing teams.
What we offer you:
- Remote first - work from anywhere - Equity in Career Karma - Competitive coverage for Medical, Vision, Dental - Learning & Development Stipend - Paid Parental Leave - Unlimited PTO - 401k + Matching - Impactful Company & Team Retreats to build relationships
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. © Career Karma Inc.
All rights reserved, Career Karma is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants:
Career Karma will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.